Duff to Newcastle ??

del horno`s also away to valencia for 5million

*party at mine:D

Was del Horno really THAT bad ?

Seriously Colsh, do you think Ashley Cole will be a Chelsea player this pre-season ?

I am seriously considering putting money on that bet at 4/1 that he will still be at Arsenal.

Was del Horno really THAT bad ?

Seriously Colsh, do you think Ashley Cole will be a Chelsea player this pre-season ?

I am seriously considering putting money on that bet at 4/1 that he will still be at Arsenal.

in answer to your first question, YES YES YES he WAS that bad craig.

he was so shaky at the back that j.t was virtually playing in two postions trying to cover the scmuck.

it`s a hard one to call craig.

but, all the signs are there if you look.....

1.we`ve only got one recognised left back in wayne bridge now.

2. mourinho has PUBLICLY stated that he WILL bring in one more player.

3. ashley cole has criticised arsenal in his book.

4. mourinho is KNOWN to want AT LEAST two players of extremely high quality for each position.

it`s probably neck and neck between roberto carlos and ashley cole, but i`ve heard mourinho is really wanting cole but may opt for carlos as a short term option if he can`t get himthis summer.

i wouldn`t want to curse your bet, or give you the wrong player, but as i said all th signs are there and i`m beginning to believe it may well happen after all.

i`m at 60/40 in FAVOUR of cole coming to chelsea now. previosly i was at 40/60!!!!