I continue the sentiment in this thread. Been scratching my head about his signature. Although I do feel sorry for the guy if he is a centre forward. But he doesnt even look a player on the wide roles.

He makes Flo look decent!

How did this guy stay on the park for 90 minutes though. Novo sitting on the bench and the likes of Lafferty Adam and Darcheville are in before him:mad: Also thought there should have been changes at half time because we could all see we were getting nowhere fast. One shot on target is an absolute embarrassment. Half of that shower need emptied. Surely we've got better kids that could come in than half of those imposters:throwpc:

the thing that annoys me is how much he complains and gives stupid things away when we're losing.

Exactly, f*ckin moans all the time when he should be getting back up and working for the ball.

I know its the whole team at fault, but including wasters like this in the starting line-up set you back from the beginning.

We havn't even bought potential as he has showed f*ck all until now