Arsenal's new stadium

Guest wickacademyfc
Never knew you cared. Thank fuck I got holidays coming :D

Yea yea every1 knows u edit the posts.............keep telling urself that lad or if the posts continue to get edited I might let slip what we was talking about earlier

Yea yea every1 knows u edit the posts.............keep telling urself that lad or if the posts continue to get edited I might let slip what we was talking about earlier

Spoilsport!

no gav, your trying to say that you KNOW jm is going to be sacked at the end of the season.

How do I know JM is going to be sacked? That's an unbelieveable thing to say Colshy. How would I know that? I'm just saying that he was told that european success was a must within 3 years. Maybe RA will go soft on him for winning the title 3 seasons on the bounce (Chelsea will easily walk the league AGAIN this year).

no, i classed arsenals overall domestic success as crap. i did NOT say that the undefeated season was failure as i did not specify it.

if i`d said `arsenal are a failure cause their undefeated season was something that amounted to nothing` then i`d admit i`d have referred to it specifically, but i DIDN`T. it`s all in yer tiny mind!

Arsenal don't have millions upon millions to spend to buy the league each season like Chelsea. I wouldn't class Arsenals domestic success as "crap" no way near it infact.

no, i`m not like a tim because i asked what did you win LAST SEASON. if i`d said `what did you win 40 years ago?` then i`d be atim harping on about the good old days.

all i want to know is WHAT DID YOU WIN IN THE HERE AND NOW OF LAST SEASON?????????????????????

Isn't that harping on about the past? After all it happened 2 months ago. Oh, and I'm sure I recall you mentioning 1966 on gersnet a few times. :thup:

I just meant ehat I said the first time.........he talks cr@p

oh is that right?

who the fuck are you anyway?

some wee kiltweilder from the islands?

you can get tae fuck before i start.

never mind him gersfem he`s a fucking twat!

thinks he knows me cause he reads my posts:rolleyes: