Gersnet Competition: Win a Copy of Ally McCoist - Portrait of a Hero

In conjunction with our friends at John Blake Publishing, we have five copies of the following fantastic book available to win.

9781844545681.jpg

Ally McCoist - Portrait of a Hero

By Alistair Aird

Ally McCoist is undoubtedly the finest Scottish goal-scorer of the last 30 years. In a career that spanned over two decades, he won the hearts and minds of legions of fans as he established himself as one of the most popular sporting personalities in the UK. Despite having ended his playing days five years ago, his appeal still endures and his regular television appearances have generated a new wave of admirers. Ally McCoist is truly here to stay! This wonderful book is a must read for any football fan or indeed for anyone captivated by this larger-than-life character.

Alistair Aird is a graduate of the University of Glasgow, where he obtained a 1st Class Honours degree in Aeronautical Engineering in 2000. An avid follower of his beloved Glasgow Rangers, his enjoyment of researching and writing about football in his spare time has given rise his first book. He lives in Maybole in Scotland with his wife Sharon.

Buy here via the John Blake Website or by calling 0207 381 0666.

http://www.johnblakepublishing.co.uk/e-store/product.php?productid=5673

To be in with a chance of winning one of 5 copies of this superb book, please email/pm me with the name of the English team from which Rangers signed McCoist.

Entries accepted until midnight on Tuesday 23rd December. Admin decision is final.

:cool:

Is this the same book that was brought out years ago as i have his auto-biography somewhere up in the loft. Graham Sounesses auto-biography was also brought out at the same time as i also have that.:P

Well worth it guys.

As i've said in the review, excellent opportunity to relive Coisty's career and possibly the most succesful and trophy laden years of our history. Plus you'll be able to read through the numerous different records McCoist holds as he breaks them. :thup: