Right time to change?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Right time to change?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know la

Should WS/AM/KM go now???

I was a big NO in the last poll, but we reach New Year and the league is out of our hands!! If Rangers and Celtic both win all there games now - not including the OF games - which we happen to win - then they still win the League!!!

I still say give them this season, but it was a defining season!!! We need a turn in fortune soon - No for me!

Those clowns should never have been given work at a club like Rangers in the first place and should be hounded out forthwith. But they won't. And we all know why. So the nightmare will go on and on.

When you think about it, today was fairly typical of what Rangers fans have been asked to accept during the last eight years.

Those clowns should never have been given work at a club like Rangers in the first place and should be hounded out forthwith. But they won't. And we all know why. So the nightmare will go on and on.

When you think about it, today was fairly typical of what Rangers fans have been asked to accept during the last eight years.

There lies the truth...

well said mate!!

See what ur saying MF, but its still a 3 stage job for me, but they are slipping away from it!!!

Stage 1 - steady ship- done and we finished 06/07 strong

Stage 2 - contenders again 2 titles but could have been quadriple - job done

Stage 3 - title delivered - slipping away!!!!

WS was definitely the man to steady the ship, but I think those of us who are old enough to remember his first time in charge, knew what was coming next. Poor tactical awareness, mis-spending funds, not giving youth a chance, playing players out of position etc etc.

The fact is that DM has backed WS with a significant sum of money, so won't/can't punt him out the door. The other worrying thing for me is that if McCoist is a proper assistant manager, many of WS decisions reflect poorly on him too. But I'm assuming he's going to get the job next.

I say no as i thought we were far the better team in the first half and would have had Celtic dead and buried by halftime if we took our chances , but we dropped a gear and Celtic upped it in the 2nd half and we paid the price ,

on another day WS would have taken 3 points from the game but our poor finishing , chopped off goal , penalty claim etc , and Celtic being the jammiest team ever went against us.

I think give them till the end of the season at least but them achieving 4 in a row is unforgivable and unthinkable and if so all the current management team should stand down and be replaced with someone with fresh ideas for the club.

WS has delivered a steady ship and has given us some silverware.... but he has failed to give the league title and he should go so that we can prepare for next season. As has been said, they now have 4 IAR.

WS and his tactics and player choice is lacking - extremely lacking.

on another day WS would have taken 3 points from the game but our poor finishing , chopped off goal , penalty claim etc , and Celtic being the jammiest team ever went against us.

That's the problem though, we're incredibly inconsistent and while we've not been helped by some truly woeful refereeing decisions this season, the bottom line for me is that we should be good enough to beat most of these teams and the odd goal chopped off shouldn't even come in to it.

Changed days I guess.