That right winger a new signing? :)

But aye, I agree, looks like the team for that match - I go with that. The only possible arberation is Novo partnering Prso and Buffel going on the left with all 3 interchanging throughout.

Not certain that Adam will start.

can clement play in the centre of midfield?

just wondered if he could move forward if doing feck all standing next to hemdani in the DM position.

Clement's more of a pick up the ball and play a pass kind of player. Like Hemdani, only better. So when Barry's back I'm excpecting Clement to do that job and let Barry get forward.

Clement's more of a pick up the ball and play a pass kind of player. Like Hemdani, only better. So when Barry's back I'm excpecting Clement to do that job and let Barry get forward.

nice one beattie.:thup:

so, in the meantime who do you think will do that job?

It could be Clement that is tasked with getting forward more - he has a much better engine than Hemdani.

Colsh, Clement's natural position is as a defensive central mid but he can play on the left of mid if needed.

It could be Clement that is tasked with getting forward more - he has a much better engine than Hemdani.

Colsh, Clement's natural position is as a defensive central mid but he can play on the left of mid if needed.

or, if your alex mcleish...in GOAL!!!:confused:

nice one beattie.:thup:

so, in the meantime who do you think will do that job?

Well right now I can't see Clement or Hemdani getting forward.

I see those 2 sitting in front of the back 4, and letting Sionko and whomever plays on the left really bomb on, with Buffel in the hole linking the midfield to Prso up front.