2009 betting thread

�£20 on Liverpool, Lyon and Dynamo got me �£72.73 and �£5 on Dynamo, Olympiakos and a draw with Inter/Barca got me �£64.

Decent night for a change.

On yersell Beatster. I'm going to start listening to your tips.

Coral's today were offering 6/5 for there to be more goals in the Liverpool game than in the Arsenal game.. considering Liverpool were 1/7 to beat Debrecen it sounded a cracking bet.. but by the time I went round it was cut to 8/11 so never bothered.. good job!

Stuck the odd �£4 in my Ladbrokes account on:

EVERTON v. AEK Athens

Lille v. VALENCIA

AJAX v. Timisoara

Nacional v. WERDER BREMEN

FENERBAHCE v. Twente

Returns �£57.

Posting this here as I'm likely to forget all about the bet tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 25 quid double on at the weekend.... Blackpool and Middlesborough. Cruising - Pool up 2-0 early doors and Middlesborough up 2-0 at HT.

Didnt see the final scores till the following day... Blackpool won 2-0 and Middlesborough lost a 95th minute goal for 2-2. Useless bassas !

I had a 25 quid double on at the weekend.... Blackpool and Middlesborough. Cruising - Pool up 2-0 early doors and Middlesborough up 2-0 at HT.

Didnt see the final scores till the following day... Blackpool won 2-0 and Middlesborough lost a 95th minute goal for 2-2. Useless bassas !

Thats a sore one mate. :(