someone has to take responsibility for the mess were in and i personally blame Walter Smith.

Failing to strengthen the squad for the CL in the summer and the panic buy spending spree has cost us very dear indeed. 7 million wasted on Lafferty, Vilichka and Edu, players who have made no impact whatsoever whilst wonderboys fleck and arron have been left to rot in the wilderness.

his financial incompetence has destroyed our club. We should have been building for the future last summer but our wayward manager decide to go with what he had, fooling himself that he actually had a good squad because he had reached the Uefa Cup final when everyone else knew that the likes of Daily, Weir, McCulloch, Adam...( I could go on all day) just werent good enough for Glasgow Rangers.

IF Walter Smith has any decency left he should do the decent thing and fall on his sword. He has dragged us down to the abyss and it will take one hell of a job to get us back up.

smith isnt the man to do it. He hasnt shown us anything in his second comming that suggests he has any of the qualities required to take the club back to the top.

Infact he has shown us anything but. Tactical niavety, poor decision making, poor team selections and the financial savvy of a two year old are all the traits that have haunted him, and us for that matter.

Thanks for fuckall Walter, and i really mean that.

And if you need a lift on your way out.....

someone has to take responsibility for the mess were in and i personally blame Walter Smith.

Failing to strengthen the squad for the CL in the summer and the panic buy spending spree has cost us very dear indeed. 7 million wasted on Lafferty, Vilichka and Edu, players who have made no impact whatsoever whilst wonderboys fleck and arron have been left to rot in the wilderness.

his financial incompetence has destroyed our club. We should have been building for the future last summer but our wayward manager decide to go with what he had, fooling himself that he actually had a good squad because he had reached the Uefa Cup final when everyone else knew that the likes of Daily, Weir, McCulloch, Adam...( I could go on all day) just werent good enough for Glasgow Rangers.

IF Walter Smith has any decency left he should do the decent thing and fall on his sword. He has dragged us down to the abyss and it will take one hell of a job to get us back up.

smith isnt the man to do it. He hasnt shown us anything in his second comming that suggests he has any of the qualities required to take the club back to the top.

Infact he has shown us anything but. Tactical niavety, poor decision making, poor team selections and the financial savvy of a two year old are all the traits that have haunted him, and us for that matter.

Thanks for fuckall Walter, and i really mean that.

And if you need a lift on your way out.....

SDM will be so proud of you - blame everyone bar him.....

Accountability is a word that SDM doesn't know the meaning off....

We are in the shit, not for the first time, and there is only one man responsible for this and thats SDM.

Cammy F

SDM will be so proud of you - blame everyone bar him.....

Accountability is a word that SDM doesn't know the meaning off....

We are in the shit, not for the first time, and there is only one man responsible for this and thats SDM.

Cammy F

Cammy if we had invested 5 to 6 mill in the team before the CL qualifiers then i doubt wed be in the shit were in now. Im not saying that SDM and Bain are blameless but our manager has madesome very big schollboy errors as manager and should be held accountable for his actions. PLG was and Advocaat to an extent too.

But Smith gets away scott free. Even the media give him a free ride which i think is astounding.

Cammy if we had invested 5 to 6 mill in the team before the CL qualifiers then i doubt wed be in the shit were in now. Im not saying that SDM and Bain are blameless but our manager has madesome very big schollboy errors as manager and should be held accountable for his actions. PLG was and Advocaat to an extent too.

But Smith gets away scott free. Even the media give him a free ride which i think is astounding.

But who is to blame for us NOT spending that 5 or 6 million ? I bet that SDM was a large part of it !

WS has definitely made some poor signings and has spent money he needn't have spent (just look at Velicka, Edu, Lafferty - 7 million for little return thus far) but SDM is as culpable in that as WS is.

As for the long term mismanagement of the club then that is squarely at SDM's door.

I don't think WS deserves a free ride, far from it - but the roots to our problems go far deeper than WS and his transfer dealings.

But Walter Smith isn't responsible for the finance of the club - SDM is. If SDM wanted to, he could have refused WS, PLG, DA, AMc any money to spend on players. He is the one who sanctions 'transfer funds'. He is the one that has to ensure that we have enough money to finance these funds and the wages. We haven't.

The buck stops with SDM. I asked the question in another thread, but it is worth repeating. Lat season, due to incomeing transfers, CL + UEFA Cup money and record season ticket sales, we MUST have generated ~�£40M - where the fook has that money gone?

Cammy F

But Walter Smith isn't responsible for the finance of the club - SDM is. If SDM wanted to, he could have refused WS, PLG, DA, AMc any money to spend on players. He is the one who sanctions 'transfer funds'. He is the one that has to ensure that we have enough money to finance these funds and the wages. We haven't.

The buck stops with SDM. I asked the question in another thread, but it is worth repeating. Lat season, due to incomeing transfers, CL + UEFA Cup money and record season ticket sales, we MUST have generated ~�£40M - where the fook has that money gone?

Cammy F

Do you want him to interfere on the playing side? He gave Walter �£7m and bought 3 forwards. That's not his fault, it's Walter's. Now Murray does have to take responsibility for much of this current crisis, but Walter's dealings during the last 6 monnths have created the immediate problem.

As for where the money went, I'll refer you to my article on the accounts. :D