NOW OFFICIAL ! We are a selling club

Boyd,s gone, Ferguson is on the brink.

Who,s next for the market place?

How can selling Scotlands' top scorer be sold on midway through a season for such a paltry sum.

So it IS true, we are a selling club with no ambition other than to trade in the marketplace.

If you open your window right now you'll hear every sellick fan laughing.

They've been saying it for a few years now and now it is official.

Even all the extra cash made from last year's European run, Cuellar's sale,and Hutton's sale has failed to fill Murray's pockets.

Someone does not seem to be "managing the debt" very well.

As a club, I have always followed Rangers Football Club as I believed it to be honest and well run. I believed it always tried to be the best football club here in Scotland whatever it took, I believed in Murray when he said he would always outspend our rivals if thats what it took to beat them.

If we are now being run solely as a (selling) business and not a football club then the people who are running the financial side of things should step down with immediate effect.

Not too many years ago, a decent financial "expert", Fergus McCann, took a financially faltering football club in Glasgow and turned it right around within a few years.

Now, that club can buy players at 4/5 million and can hold on to these players even in these "financially difficult" times and offer the players much better wages than we have at our club. They are also on course for a fourth league title and many more are likely as they will have little competition with everyone else being "selling clubs"

What now? Something has to changs to break this cycle of financial mis-management. Does anyone have any ideas ?

In theory I don't have a problem with us being a selling club if that's what it takes to survive and more importantly grow. But, I'd expect us to at least keep the players long enough for them to make a lasting contribution to the team, not just buy them and flog them as quickly as possible.

The way the world market has gone we are not going to be able to compete against the money (transfers & wages) being offered in England.

So i can understand clubs from down south to be offering us coin for our better players but the way we seem to be biting Birmingham's hand off for �£3.8m is sickening. Okay i can understand that we didn't qualify for Chamions League and as such have missed out on a lot of money but if Boyde were to be sold, surely we should be expecting to get at least �£5m for him. He's a goal scorer and every team wants one of them.

What now? Something has to changs to break this cycle of financial mis-management. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Yes, get off our complacent arses and protest. Do not renew season tickets, stay away from home games, call hotlines, write letters to newspapers, complain to the club, picket the front door at Ibrox, picket Murray Park, make bannewrs, publices your disgust at Murray at all opportunities. At the very least, stop belittling those who do protest.

Or we could keep on doing what we've done these last ten years or so....... nothing.