Angry fans should demand action.

Reading more and more stories about the Rangers mess is getting everyone down.

Yet, when i think back to this time last season i was filled with superb optimism which was well and truly fuelled by Rangers run to a major european final, and the thought we were going to win the quadruple.

So, just SEVEN months after we reached the finals of the Scottish cup and the UEFA cup, Rangers are selling off their best players, in financial melt down, the laughing stock of Scottish football. And we have a chairman who appears to be sitting in his ivory towers with ear muffs on and a blindfold as he thinks that the less contact with worried supporters, then all his troubles may just 'go away' overnight!

Rangers are in the biggest mess i can remember since the year of 1985 when we were a lowly 5th in the league and sacking our manager Jock Wallace.

But the speed that a historical institution that is Rangers football club has cracked right through the middle is frightening. It can mean only gross mismanagement and our angry fans should be rewarded with our loyalty of the club by Murray resigning and a new buyer being found immediatly(don't kid yourself that no-one wants to buy is; this is a myth made by Celtic fans).

The stagnant stench of David Murray ruling Rangers the way he has for the last 10 years is poisoning our great club and everything in it.

So, now is the time to demand action.

Edited by John Barr

Guest NewRanger

I think everyone would love to see Mr. Murray retire and go lay on some sunny beach leaving our great club to be reborn, And once again have a structure put in place that allows us to thrive...BUT....The fact is that he loves being the Daddy, Always has done. The chances of him going are about the same as my gran growin a pair of baws,and she's been deed for years. He has let us all down badly, Call it mis-management or stupidity it all adds up to the same thing... What do they say about a man who builds a castle on sand?..that's right , One day the whole shabang'll come tumblin' down!!..let's just hope we survive this testing time.

I hear what you say. But Murray knows better than anyone that if the fans start voting him out by not attending matches or not spending cash on Rangers products, then he will be FORCED into action to improve the situation or to sack himself!!!(HOPEFULLY)

What about a reverse psychology approach? It could have severe impact you know! Banners & flags saying 'We Love You David Murray, PLEASE DON'T GO' or 'David Murray, Simply The Best'. T-shirts of the same ilk & maybe even a new song as well.

What about a reverse psychology approach? It could have severe impact you know! Banners & flags saying 'We Love You David Murray, PLEASE DON'T GO' or 'David Murray, Simply The Best'. T-shirts of the same ilk & maybe even a new song as well.

Irony should be less ironic, otherwise it just becomes bollocks. No longer the climate for jokes. The day I hold a banner worshipping the bastard fraudster who has single handedly fukked this club will be the day they lower me into the ground.

Even Murray's nauseating puppies must be starting to see the light now. You know, the ones who have been so happy to watch him re-invent Rangers as Sanitised FC, apologising at every step for being what we should be proud to be. That's if they've stopped ejaculating over his knighthood long enough to notice what's going on.

This fake custodian has basked in our club's name for two decades and is finally reaching the end of the road and, let me tell you, there will be fukk all left when he has finished. Except debt and failure. Quite simply, David Murray is the worst thing to befall Rangers in 135 years of achievement and honour - and we will very likely never recover from his legacy of shame. The man is a complete bastard who wouldn't last five minutes in a locked room with me and this lump hammer.

Agreed with John in the opening post. Last season was a success in its own way. Had WS utilised his squad properly and the fixtures went kinder then we could have also added the SPL and UEFA to the 2 Cups.

But we should have used last season as a spring board to take the team onto the next level yet its the other way. We have we backwards fast!

The signings either have been overall poor or havent been given a chance, and yet the likes of Dailly were kept on for no reason which is wasting more money.

WS just never wants to fit talented younger player into the team. Im not saying we should field them every week all over the pitch but Fleck and Aaron should be tried before McCulloch etc.

The season isnt lost yet but you worry about the morale in the team when every player knows they are for sale.

Irony should be less ironic, otherwise it just becomes bollocks. No longer the climate for jokes.

I was being sarcastic.

The day I hold a banner worshipping the bastard fraudster who has single handedly fukked this club will be the day they lower me into the ground.

I'm sure you'd just LOVE to be buried with such a banner adorning your coffin. :fish:

Even Murray's nauseating puppies must be starting to see the light now. You know, the ones who have been so happy to watch him re-invent Rangers as Sanitised FC, apologising at every step for being what we should be proud to be.

What? A support half full of bigoted neds? On saying that, the other lots' support are every bit as bad, probably worse.

This fake custodian has basked in our club's name for two decades and is finally reaching the end of the road and, let me tell you, there will be fukk all left when he has finished.

I doubt that.

Except debt and failure.

2 things which MOST football clubs need to deal with. Oh right, but we're not most football clubs are we? Yeh, I forgot, we're the best & not being the best is grounds for sacking the board, the management & telling all the other staff including the players that they're all F'ing useless.

Quite simply, David Murray is the worst thing to befall Rangers in 135 years of achievement and honour - and we will very likely never recover from his legacy of shame.

Ever the optimist, eh maineflyer. Dear oh dear... what moral boosting confidence you incite. Did SDM organise the dumping of some toxic waste in your front garden or something?

I was being sarcastic.

I'm sure you'd just LOVE to be buried with such a banner adorning your coffin. :fish:

What? A support half full of bigoted neds? On saying that, the other lots' support are every bit as bad, probably worse.

I doubt that.

2 things which MOST football clubs need to deal with. Oh right, but we're not most football clubs are we? Yeh, I forgot, we're the best & not being the best is grounds for sacking the board, the management & telling all the other staff including the players that they're all F'ing useless.

Ever the optimist, eh maineflyer. Dear oh dear... what moral boosting confidence you incite. Did SDM organise the dumping of some toxic waste in your front garden or something?

Are you Vicky Pollard in disguise?

Obviously with the problems regarding the forums being down, we've not really discussed the Boyd issue.

What is clear from it for me is not the individual player we're selling (although selling our best goalscorer is nonsensical half way through a season) but that once again we're paying for unacceptable strategic errors by the administration.

Now, the players are to blame for being so poor against Kaunas but the manager and chairman must take their fair share for spending the money wrongly before that game and then, crazily, spending another �£9million after we were knocked out.

As such, if SDM wants someone to blame for the current situation, then he need look no further than his own bathroom mirror.

The fact we've been guilty of similar mistakes in the not so distant past is unforgivable. As such, this constant and unsuccessful high-risk, short term strategy must surely at some point awaken the apathetic majority.

I'm all for workable protest action to help.