I know we only seen him for 5 minutes last night but it was more than enough for all to see that the boy has exceptional talent.

Only Walter Smith knows why he hasnt been given a run in the first team so far but im going to predict that we will be seeing a lot more of him from now to the end of the season.

Not to enhance the team though. To put him in the shop window. Murray and bain will have the dollars already counted in the bank come the end of the season where this kid is concerned.

That is what they do best. As soon as anyone in our Ranks shows the slightest bit of talent they are sold off to the highest bidder and fleck will be no different.

We have been questioning the level of ambition at our club for quite some time now but the truth at the end of the day is that we have none. Our best players are off the minute someone comes sniffing around and are replaced by mediocrity everytime. McCulloch, Broadfoot, whittaker, Darcheville, Beadsley, Dailly and the real jewel in the crown, Lafferty.

So dont get too attached to Young Fleck. My guess is that he could even be off this transfer window. And for a quarter of his true worth to boot.

Would be a disaster if we dont give Fleck a chance to shine , and sell him on instead for the first buck offered our way.

The boy has talent for all to see , we should nuture that and make him a better player than he already is and an incredible asset to the Gers but you are right the �£�£�£�£�£�£ signs will shine bright in Murrays eyes were Fleck is concerned and we all know were that leads.

I know we only seen him for 5 minutes last night but it was more than enough for all to see that the boy has exceptional talent.

Only Walter Smith knows why he hasnt been given a run in the first team so far but im going to predict that we will be seeing a lot more of him from now to the end of the season.

Not to enhance the team though. To put him in the shop window. Murray and bain will have the dollars already counted in the bank come the end of the season where this kid is concerned.

That is what they do best. As soon as anyone in our Ranks shows the slightest bit of talent they are sold off to the highest bidder and fleck will be no different.

We have been questioning the level of ambition at our club for quite some time now but the truth at the end of the day is that we have none. Our best players are off the minute someone comes sniffing around and are replaced by mediocrity everytime. McCulloch, Broadfoot, whittaker, Darcheville, Beadsley, Dailly and the real jewel in the crown, Lafferty.

So dont get too attached to Young Fleck. My guess is that he could even be off this transfer window. And for a quarter of his true worth to boot.

I hope to God you're wrong. If he is flogged before he's given a chance to shine, then we should dismantle the stadium.:(

Our best players are off the minute someone comes sniffing around and are replaced by mediocrity everytime. McCulloch, Broadfoot, whittaker, Darcheville, Beadsley, Dailly and the real jewel in the crown, Lafferty.

Whittaker is so poor he doesn't even deserve a capital letter! :P

depressing points though, and i fear you are right!

Don't mind it if its like Gio... came and gave us 3 good years or so, and then went on to bigger things (hate to say that, but winning the European Cup is up there!) Unlike maybe 12 good months from Hutton, same from Cuellar, 6 from Boumsong...

Smith goes on about praising celtics consistency.... that is alot easier considering they don't keep selling their best on form players!