Afternoon Guys,

You may have seen me on other forums, in fact, I use this username pretty much everywhere! Looking forward to checking the site out, and, getting to know you all

Cheers for the directions here Frankie :)

Hello good evening and welcome mate :D

Afternoon Guys,

You may have seen me on other forums, in fact, I use this username pretty much everywhere! Looking forward to checking the site out, and, getting to know you all

Cheers for the directions here Frankie :)

Good to have you on board mate. Another handwringer for sport will keep us on form over the summer... ;) :box:

Good morning Gersnet members,

We've just started pre-season for what we hope is another successful season in the SPL and in Europe.

While I'll be very busy at Murray Park (and in Austria/Germany) over the coming weeks and months, I'll be taking time out to post the very latest news from the club here on Gersnet.

And I guarantee I'll be quicker than that wee bugger Chick!

:cool:

Good morning Gersnet members,

We've just started pre-season for what we hope is another successful season in the SPL and in Europe.

While I'll be very busy at Murray Park (and in Austria/Germany) over the coming weeks and months, I'll be taking time out to post the very latest news from the club here on Gersnet.

And I guarantee I'll be quicker than that wee bugger Chick!

:cool:

Welcome to the site,Walter. The Gersnet members really appreciate you taking the time out to make a few posts on our site. :thup:

:rfc: