Hello all, I joined ages ago but never quite found the time to visit very often. Anyway, the big message saying I should make my first post in the 'informal lounge' was compelling. We live in interesting times so I thought I'd better make a neutral post before jumping in on the other stuff. You don't want to know anything else about me I'm really dull.

Hi mate, welcome. I remember you from Eck's blog, and I think that we have also corresponded on RM IIRC but can't remember why now.

Welcome to you and all the rest of the new members.

Guest youngsy

Hi,first time on the forum so thought i'd introduce myself. Rangers supporter of long standing who watched his first game v Airdrie at Ibrox in 1962,we won 9-1 iirc. Saddened and sickened by what has happened to the club with entering administration simply because of,in my view and no doubt the vast majority,the negligence of two people who were lucky enough to become the majority shareholder of the club. Heartened by the administrators opinion that it's unlikely the club will go into liquidation,though.

Guest Broxibear

Hi there, I've just joined today, still trying to find my way around your site. I was actually searching for news on what happening with the club I've loved for many many years and came across your forum. I always find that the fan's seem to find things out pretty quickly, so hopefully, I'll be able to get some news from those of you closer to home.

I'm based, taking the headline from a newspaper story a few years ago......"Behind enemy lines!"!! I live in Dublin, Ireland. I'm original from the Kindom of Fife.

Thanks for having me!