Guest wombatdropping
Welcome mate sounds like you are out in Aussie land.

Oops! Am I allowed to say Aussie anymore?

No, I stay in south side of dear old Glasgow toon. Was watching an Australian comedian many years ago whose alter ego was called Jaberwocky wombatdropping, so I thought I would pinch his moniker. Unfortunately Jaberwocky is already in use on most sites so I opted for the second part. Wish I was in OZ right enough !!

Hi guys, first post, i am quite shy and not sure what else to say really. I saw the forum mentioned on twitter and thought i would have a wee look for myself. Big Rangers fan, have been over 30 years, heartbreaking times just now but hopefully things can only get better. Maybe see one or two of you at the title party on May 4th.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wobble

Hello folks.

Wobble.

47, working in Glasgow, live in Larkhall, finally decided to join the forum cos I is sick of reading on common domain media all the merde being written about the Bears by people who have no interest in our welfare or indeed survival.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hello folks.

Wobble.

47, working in Glasgow, live in Larkhall, finally decided to join the forum cos I is sick of reading on common domain media all the merde being written about the Bears by people who have no interest in our welfare or indeed survival.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Welcome mate, I think you will find we have a bit more honest although sometimes critical discussion on here. I hope you enjoy.

Hi there to all on GersNet.

Thought I would join & say hi as I have read Frankie too many times on twitter & thought it rude not to stop by and say hello (hello) at least once !!

I'm a bear of over 30 yrs and ST holder in BR3 and spotted myself in crowd shots half a dozen times when watching back Saturdays SS4 recording so I'm famous now

Hi there to all on GersNet.

Thought I would join & say hi as I have read Frankie too many times on twitter & thought it rude not to stop by and say hello (hello) at least once !!

I'm a bear of over 30 yrs and ST holder in BR3 and spotted myself in crowd shots half a dozen times when watching back Saturdays SS4 recording so I'm famous now

Welcome mate! Were you the ugly guy with a red white and blue scarf around your neck? I spotted you too, you stood out;):D