• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nevergreen

Hi there to all you bears and bearettes. Been posting on RM for two months, When Frankie started posting again on RM I thought I would have a look over here, I feel welcome already.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hammy

Hi everybody,

I'm Hammy and I'm old. 81 in fact.

I was a regular at Ibrox for many years, but now I keep quite poorly and I get to very few games any more. Most of my old pals have passed on and I hate newspapers, so I don't get to talk about the game or the Rangers much any more.

I signed up to Rangers Media, but I lasted three days there because I had the temerity to call Chris Graham out on an article that he wrote that I considered a badly written, limited and one sided. I consider the man doesn't do us any favours and makes us look like victims, and that gets my wick. We are Rangers and we are nobody's victim.

But that didn't sit too comfortably with the users on there and I got all sorts of abuse and got turfed off getting accused of being all colours of '****'.

I challenged Chris Graham, who is apparently known as 'fury' on that forum, to a debate on his article, but he bottled out of that.

Anyway, I'm a belligerent old cuss, and I have supported Rangers for more than half of their existence, and I don't like the way some of our so called 'fans' go about promoting our great club.

I will justify every single comment I make and I will try to engage in a friendly way with anybody who has a different opinion to mine, but I am intolerant of anybody who prejudges any comment.

That's just a wee bit about me lads, and I told Rangers Media the same thing, but they have no tolerance for somebody with an opinion that, I have to say, doesn't massage their bigotry. All very sad. A lot of that mob are hell bent in keeping us in the dark ages. I sincerely hope that this forum is not the same.

If it is, just stop my registration now.

Hammy

I hope I can generate some discussion on here and offer you all a wee bit experience.