Guest Hammy

Thanks very much for the welcome fellas, the laddie bought me a computer for my last big birthday, and I've been trying to learn it since for surfing and related stuff, it's a bit of an old dogs new tricks kind of thing yet, but I am getting to grips with it not bad.

I have the greatest respect for healthy debate, and openness, and I can't abide the bigotry that's blighting virtually every aspect of our lives.

I look forward to joining in with you,

Hammy

Thanks very much for the welcome fellas, the laddie bought me a computer for my last big birthday, and I've been trying to learn it since for surfing and related stuff, it's a bit of an old dogs new tricks kind of thing yet, but I am getting to grips with it not bad.

I have the greatest respect for healthy debate, and openness, and I can't abide the bigotry that's blighting virtually every aspect of our lives.

I look forward to joining in with you,

Hammy

Sorry to hear that mate, where do you live ?

Guest Chelios

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

Glad I found this place it seems to be a well laid out forum.

Hope to stick around and join in with the debates and what not but for now, I'm going to catch up on the forum rules then have a peek at whats on offer.

Guest @iainh581

Afternoon fellow bears this is my first post on the forum just thought I would say hi and am looking forward to being part of it all

Guest gster84

Hi, I'm Graham. Just joined to get the scoop on all of this nonsense happening just now. Seems as if this sight has some good knowledge located as it was the only gers site with info on Garrion Security. ff