Transfer Activity

AS far as I know, someone will still leave - it will probably be late next week. Given all the transfer activity down south surrounding keepers, wouldn't surprise me if Shagger leaves for Newcastle for �£5M.

Also heard that PL is back training at Murray Park and is still considering a contract with NUFC - but is preferred option is still us. If we move players on, don't be surprised if PL is used as an appeasement......

Cammy F

By the way, I don't really count Ferguson as a key asset now. His contributon is no more than average and while his loss would posisbly be preferred in the summer, we should look to move him on for a suitable fee.

By the way, I don't really count Ferguson as a key asset now. His contributon is no more than average and while his loss would posisbly be preferred in the summer, we should look to move him on for a suitable fee.

Yip, if are serious regarding moving Ferguson on, the summer would be the best time to do this as hopefully, Thomson would be ready to take his place.

As for a suitable fee, I believe that we'd be lucky to receive �£2.5M for Ferguson unless he improves dramatically in the remainder of the season.

Cammy F