Transfer Activity

I hope he doesn't get another contract as SDM was saying!!!

I can't see us signing anyone this transfer window............

IF we move on more players (Burke and JCD have already gone) then we may bring in a loan signing depending on cover.

Does anyone have Filipo Maniero's number?

Monday afternoon on the 2nd February will see Bain frantically calling up the surplus players of other clubs while Smith pretends he's in Spain or Italy to buy some striker for �£7million after we've sold Boyd for �£3.75million...

:D

AS far as I know, someone will still leave - it will probably be late next week. Given all the transfer activity down south surrounding keepers, wouldn't surprise me if Shagger leaves for Newcastle for �£5M.

Also heard that PL is back training at Murray Park and is still considering a contract with NUFC - but is preferred option is still us. If we move players on, don't be surprised if PL is used as an appeasement......

Cammy F

Appeasement? Won't appease me.

IF we have to move someone, would prefer it be Barry. We've got his position well covered now with Thomson, Edu and Davis.

Birmingham have come out today and confirmed the Boyd deal is 100% off.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way, but you never know what can happen with still over a week to go in the window...