Rangers 3 : 0 Falkirk - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Novo is a fascinating player.

His form does seem to fluctuate and his confidence an important part of it. However, generally his contribution is of a decent level when one considers he plays left midfield, right midfield and up front on what seems to be a rotation policy! :D

Id say there is a shout for Novo, Boyd and Miller to be in the team or swap Miller with Fleck. That way WS gets his 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 with proper players in the wider positions and Davis benefits by moving in one.

I think the trouble with Novo is that just as he start getting rave reviews he goes and misses three sitters and then has a fresh air shot...

His finishing has always been suspect and I tend to feel most of his goals come from deflections and mishits.

If he could learn to finish from Boyd and keep up his consistency to his best level, then he could be a first choice and become a legend... but I don't think it will happen.

Yah, it's probably that an a combination of the TV camera position.

Aye didn't consider that. Just making the point for the guys who were asking.

Ibrox is a large pitch too though.

Anyways wont divert the topic of conversation any longer.