Transfer Window Closes on Monday 5pm - Any Business?

I thought the window shut at midnight on the last day of January.

Oh well that leaves 1 more game for our players to be in the shop window. Can we expect Hemdani, McCulloch and Adam to play tomorrow :)

Given that Newcastle may sell Given (sorry 'bout that couldn't resist) I wouldn't be shocked to see McGregor signed as replacement. If we could persuade them to take Fergie as well, then maybe we could get,say, �£5 or �£6 m and that would not be bad business, especially if it keeps Boyd and Bougherra at Ibrox.

Given that Newcastle may sell Given (sorry 'bout that couldn't resist) I wouldn't be shocked to see McGregor signed as replacement. If we could persuade them to take Fergie as well, then maybe we could get,say, �£5 or �£6 m and that would not be bad business, especially if it keeps Boyd and Bougherra at Ibrox.

I think we should be looking for more than �£5-6 for the pair. WIth McGregor regaining form, I don't think it's unrealistic to expect that sum for him alone.

I think we'll find a �£3million bid for McGregor.

Teams can play hard ball with us given (sorry) we've made our financial position publicly clear to all and sundry.

Well, yes, now that we've effectively made our financial situation public, the bidding team hold all the aces.

However if we were a bit smarter on the transfer fund we could well have been looking at double that figure for AM.

Last season he was rated at a potential �£9mil signing and is beginning to regain that form.

But as stated Bain and Murray have handed all the leverage in bargaining to the buying teams.

Didnt WS slap a 7.5m price tag on McGregor? Surely we'd not accept anything less than 5.5m for him.

Given (sorry also) Gordon went for 9m from Hearts then McGregor isnt worth half him although Hearts must have been laughing at that offer and Scottish teams can be held ransom to.