Transfer Window Closes on Monday 5pm - Any Business?

As long as boyd stays thats all that matters for me, i did,nt see the banner at the match on wednesday as i was in the west stand behind the goal, but true point though NO BOYD!

NO GOALS!

NO TITLE!(again)

Edited by Gers4Life
sorry tuesday night oops

As long as boyd stays thats all that matters for me, i did,nt see the banner at the match on wednesday as i was in the west stand behind the goal, but true point though NO BOYD!

NO GOALS!

NO TITLE!(again)

Boyd,

Bougherra

Probably Mendes too.

The rest are pretty much expendable imo, for varying reasons.

I'm not saying I want anyone to go. Just the above 3 going would severely dent our title chances with no "ready-made" replacement in the squad.

No More Movement

WITH three days of the transfer window remaining Walter Smith has confirmed that Rangers have received no further bids for any of their players.

Steven SmithThe manager also revealed that Steven Smith - linked with a loan move to St Mirren - won't be joining the Buddies as the Paisley club have already reached their quota of loan signings for the season.

However the Rangers boss says a loan deal for the defender would be an ideal move for a player who has struggled with injury since the manager returned to Ibrox.

He said: "We have not had any bids for any players although we have had a couple of enquiries for players going on-loan.

"Technically St Mirren can't take Steven as they've used up their loan deals for the season so that won't happen.

Walter Smith"If someone comes in and enquires about him we will definitely look at that because he has not played now for a number of years and hopefully doing that would get him a few more meaningful games than he has had of late with our Reserves."

Smith also admits that while he will be happy when the window closes he doesn't believe that the system itself is a problem for clubs.

He added: "I don't think it makes that much difference when you compare it to a time when transfers could take place freely throughout a season.

"It does mean that everything is concentrated in to one month which brings with it a few stresses and strains.

"But previously we were used to players coming in and out at any time so it doesn't make t