don`t know about that.

skysports are making out zagreb are a tough team.

i know haifa are no mugs anymore and have a few brazillians in there team and hearts will find it tough verus our old adverories aek athens

I think Liverpool should see about getting they're away leg moved from Hafia. After all the trouble in Israel lately. That should help Liverpool as Hafia have normally been good at home, seem to remember a few shock results over the years.

Hearts definetley dodged a bullet in this draw. Still going to be real tough for them but its just about the best they could have hoped for. If they get through then they're luck will run out when it comes to the draw. They should be pot 4 i assume

dont think liverpools game will get played over 2 legs i think it will get played at a nutural ground as the trouble in israel

arsenal should pass there match with ease but maybe not

and hearts game will be a good one but i can see hearts nicking it

dont think liverpools game will get played over 2 legs i think it will get played at a nutural ground as the trouble in israel

arsenal should pass there match with ease but maybe not

and hearts game will be a good one but i can see hearts nicking it

if it` s played at a neutral ground then the neutral game will be haifas home game and liverpool will still get their home leg!