Netherlands v Scotland

A long way off i know but i just heard i have a ticket for the game. I know many of the Scotland haters won't be bothered but i will be proud to be draped in my Scottish flag amongst the Dutch supporters. Hopefully a few pints in Amsterdam as well.scarfscotuk7.gif

Great stuff Pete, would love to go to that game and would be happy to sit in with the Dutch.

Jon the game at Villa park was great, Goram was awesome that day! I remember saying Leighton did superb helping Scotland qualify but then Goram came back in as No.1 for the tournament and that game showed us why.

A long way off i know but i just heard i have a ticket for the game. I know many of the Scotland haters won't be bothered but i will be proud to be draped in my Scottish flag amongst the Dutch supporters. Hopefully a few pints in Amsterdam as well.scarfscotuk7.gif

There's about 20 - 25 of us highlanders coming over Pete. We don't think we'll get tickets but watching the game in kilts is a great way to break up a drunken stag weekend !!

On yourself Pete.

I don't follow Scotland home or away. Of course I want them to win but I donj't fancy shelling out �£25 for a ticket.

I actually got the ticket from a neighbour for my birthday. Great surprise.

I was actually offered one before that for 40euro's and knocked it back because i found it too expensive.:o

Hurlock leave some beer in Amsterdam for me please for after the game.:)