Real Madrid v Liverpool

Shambolic performance by Real Madrid.

Liverpool didn't really have to do much last night. Madrid were that poor! Torres was non existent and Liverpool played better when he went off. 2nd leg should be good!

Edited by Gazza_8

Was njust joking. Fantastic result though. Was on a total high last night even feeling like shit....

I was just joking with my "good result" comment too.

I did see the goal while coming out of the shops - great ball in but surely poor defending as it was obvious the ball would come into that area.

Outstanding result for Pool. Restricted Madrid - who had been on fire domestically - to very few chances. 0-0 would have been a great result but the goal was icing on the cake. How foolish was Heinze in the lead up to the free kick. Not got any love for Mr Heinze so take what he gets :box: 2nd Leg should be good and Madrid will give it a right go, but I think with home advantage Liverpool should go through.