Met 2 Ex-Rangers players today

Mols? A legend? That's not how I remember it. I remember him being petulant and arrogant and not playing for the jersey at all in his final games for the club. Not exactly my idea of a legend. How did his final game go again?

Sorry, a legend to me is Mark Hateley, Ally McCoist or Richard Gough, not someone who did very little for the club (through no fault of his own for the most part I must admit).

to a certain degree i agree.

mols was a sensation for a few months when he first joined and but for oliver khan khan he may have been able to get to the same status as hateley and mccoist.

i think many supporters had a great deal of sympathy toward him because of his injury, but i honestly never thought he was the same player after his injury.

he showed flashs of his skill and i hope i`m wrong but i think a lot of the support hold him high because he was badly injured but continued to get fit and come back and make some sort of comeback.

i agree he`s not in the same boat as mccoist etc

Guest DiocletianIsDead

Indeed. He had the potential and the class to be a legend. But I have no love for him as he looked bored and seemed to have no desire to play for the jersey in his latter days at the club. That's no legend.

I'm glad I saw him in his prime though, he was a fantastic player no doubt about that.

Mols? A legend? That's not how I remember it. I remember him being petulant and arrogant and not playing for the jersey at all in his final games for the club. Not exactly my idea of a legend. How did his final game go again?

Sorry, a legend to me is Mark Hateley, Ally McCoist or Richard Gough, not someone who did very little for the club (through no fault of his own for the most part I must admit).

always made time for the fans...

maybe him being petulant as you put it was him being disappointed with him unable to produce the form he showed prior to his injury!!

Arrogant ...does not sound like the Mols I met previously!!

I met him today as well , As did see that tit tam cowan , after taking the piss

" Hey Tam , Weres Jock ,Ya cock "

Ahaha

pmsl:thup:

is it just me or does anyone else think tam cowans long past his sell by date?