Tonights game

Christ on a bike I've just read that in 28 SPL games this season we've failed to score in 7 of them. Championship form that ain't. FFS without Mendes our best attacking player's a centre half.

That's what really got to me last night. Our CB was our best player by a country mile. Piss poor!

Let's not kid anybody on here,why is it when we get a bad result and people complain,quite right IMO, it is called '' a knee jerk reaction'', I think we all see what has been happening for years now, remember we have snatched the SPL on the last day of the season twice in recent seasons,which in itself is fair enough as the season is played over the whole season, but I think if we all know if we hadn't sneaked these titles on the last day the MOPES would be looking at........................NO I REFUSE TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!, the league is not over, but stop saying it's a knee jerk reaction.

Yip, it's a one 9-year long knee jerk reaction......

Cammy F

Edited by CammyF

We've just been beaten - for the second time this season - by a bottom of the league side, we're staring down the barrel of 4IAR, we have a chairman who couldn't give a fuck what happens to the club, we continue to downsize beyond belief, we're going to lose most of our best players within the next year whether we win the league or not, and we are staring financial ruin in the face.

Do we not have more important things to discuss than whether or not the fans should boo the team?