No worse than 50/50

You're right B_S. Despite the awful result last night we're still well in the hunt and that shouldn't be forgotten in our haste to criticise.

Unfortunately, I think Celtic have had their bad spell of form this season and will take a boost from dropping so many points and still managing to be in front by 3 points at the end of March. They also have a core of players experienced in winning titles. We have two.

We've not won 3 games in a row this season. I can't see that changing.

I hate being negative but sometimes realism leads us to one inevitable conclusion. 50/50 is generous.

We can only hope the result last night brings out character in the players. It is just sad that we now have to base our chances of success nowadays on hope rather than expectation.

I think Dundee Utd will do us a favour against them at Tannadice but then if we're capable of losing at home to the worst team in the SPL then it doesn't matter that Dundee Utd do us a favour. I only hope that result the other night will waken us up !

At the moment it could still end up being decided on goal difference. Remember what we went through that day:-

Killie 0 them 4

Gers 6 Dunfermline 1

I think Dundee Utd will do us a favour against them at Tannadice but then if we're capable of losing at home to the worst team in the SPL then it doesn't matter that Dundee Utd do us a favour. I only hope that result the other night will waken us up !

At the moment it could still end up being decided on goal difference. Remember what we went through that day:-

Killie 0 them 4

Gers 6 Dunfermline 1

If we had the same team today, the league would already have been won. But we don't and the chances of the current Rangers team repeating that day are sadly very remote.

Killie 0 them 4

Gers 6 Dunfermline 1

Memories ..... last season with a ST.