Smith won't leave until and unless the fans actually turn on him in public.

Murray's culture is that you don't heed the fans until you absolutely have to. On the other hand, a few choruses of Walter Walter get tae Fuuk would leave him nowhere to hide. They'd mobilise the usual defence but Smith would have to leave.

The same PR bullshit that gets stuffed down our throat after pish like this and Inverness, be the man and admit that your selections and negativity were what beat us Smith

Smith is never wrong. Unfortunately the stubbornness only increases with age.

Smith won't leave until and unless the fans actually turn on him in public.

Murray's culture is that you don't heed the fans until you absolutely have to. On the other hand, a few choruses of Walter Walter get tae Fuuk would leave him nowhere to hide. They'd mobilise the usual defence but Smith would have to leave.

I agree with this, cant see it happening tho unfortunately unless we lose against Hearts on Saturday and we cant afford to do that

Defeat against hearts is unthinkable, the whole stadium would explode onto the park with fans baying for Walters blood like a pack of hungry wolves!

Not a chance. I wish, but not a chance. He won us 9 in a row remember?

If he's there next season, he'll be more than aware of our disatisfaction.

exactly, a few boos and nothing else would happen as usual if we got beat on sat................

Like he ignored the widespread and vocal disagreement with his decision to sign Kenny Miller.

Christ, even thinking about the predictability of that waste of money makes my blood boil. Everyone knew how Miller would turn out - everyone except Walter Smith and the Ostrich Loyal. Arrogance and stupidity certainly aren't restricted to the young.