Yep, read that too

It won't vanish overnight, but some of the morons who follow our team to away games need to have a good look at themselves ... they are spoiling things for the majority. It will be easier to eradicate at Ibrox, but not so easy at away games :mad:

Agreed, but the offensive line is starting to diminish already, especially at Ibrox and I noticed a lot of people around me stop singing when it came to the ****** blood line.

Cammy F

I hope you are right Cammy. I remember I used to get butterflies in my tummy on match days. The past few years hasn't been the case.I hope the football PLG wants to play will get us off our feet

Agreed, but the offensive line is starting to diminish already, especially at Ibrox and I noticed a lot of people around me stop singing when it came to the ****** blood line.

Cammy F

Surely we need to replace, rather than just stop singing. We need alternative, non basterdised versions of songs

The time to sanitise the song has long passed. We had many, many chances but the majority of the singers ignored or defied the warnings.

We deserve no sympathy, we've made our own bed and have displayed a shocking lack of intelligence and forethought. Even with us on the brink there are many still singing it.

Surely we need to replace, rather than just stop singing. We need alternative, non basterdised versions of songs

There is an official version of this song that was once sung at Ibrox - hopefully it can be once again....

Cammy F

The time to sanitise the song has long passed. We had many, many chances but the majority of the singers ignored or defied the warnings.

We deserve no sympathy, we've made our own bed and have displayed a shocking lack of intelligence and forethought. Even with us on the brink there are many still singing it.

Got to agree with you there mate. At the end of the day what's more important, a song or the football club? Just don't sing the song, the club stays out of trouble and if it's that important to you, hum it in the car on the way home, celebrating another Rangers victory. And I thought 'Who's the ****** in the black' was particularly rousing on Sunday :admin: