Season Ticket Renewal

I did say 'in theory' :).... We only require all the season ticket money 'up front' because the current board have made a complete and utter 'shot-front' of our finances. If our books were ballanced and we were in profit, we wouldn't require the season ticket money up front. I can't see SDM agreeing to pay all his bills (running of the stadium, players wages, staff wages) up front....

Cammy F

Guest adamski
Murray will come up with a statement as renewal deadline approaches, to the effect that 'real fans' will renew.

To be honest I'm reluctant even to give him my money for one-off games. The thought that I'm paying for what is happening to Rangers is a tad disturbing.

Real fans care more than to fall for it again

I know, i've done it myself the last 4 seasons

Not this time, and Murray is about to get an almighty shock the amount of folk who do similar

Guest adamski

ferguson's name was booed by around 25% of those inside the ground at 2.45

the goal was enough to respond with - the other actions show why Ferguson is far out his depth as a Rangers captain