Season Ticket Renewal

I never read anything into the celebrations to be honest. Probably more of a dig at his critics in the media I would reckon

He's still an overrated moaning wee cunt. One goal doesn't change anything!

He's still an overrated moaning wee cunt. One goal doesn't change anything!

Best player on the pitch yesterday by a country mile (Lafferty played well but limped off) - if only Ferguson's fellow midfield players could show the same level of performance as Ferguson. Once again, Mendes and Davis were AWOL and contridute little to the overall performance.

Wonder when those overrated and underachieving 'coonts' will receive the same vitriolic abuse that Ferguson receives even when he is the outstanding player in our team?

Cammy F

Just read in the paper there about Ferguson's ear-cupping celebration. The paper said it was aimed at the criticism he has taken over his recent performances. If that is the case, he should take a good look at himself. He obviously learns from his manager to blame the criticism when things aren't going well.

There is a culture of 'deflect and deny' at Ibrox right now, and I don't like it one bit.