Season Ticket Renewal

As season ticket renewal time is just around the corner, you have to ask yourself how will SDM is going to ââ?¬Ë?sellââ?¬â?¢ next season to the fans. We already know that we are going to lose up to eight players in the summer, hence it will be harder to mount a challenge in the SPL, never mind in Europe. I noticed today that there was a message on the screens at half-time peddling the untruth that there is a huge list of people waiting to take your place if you donââ?¬â?¢t renew your season ticket. This is extremely hard to believe since youââ?¬â?¢ve been able to purchase a season ticket at any time during the season.

If we fail to overhaul Celtc in the SPL, it will be 4 seasons without an SPL title and little evidence that we can improve significantly under the current management team. Will a change of manager be enough to persuade people to renew? Given the current and future financial downturn and the growing unemployment and uncertainty, added to the woeful state that our club is in, will people blindly renew their tickets as they have done previously? Another issue of SDM, when is a good time to send out the application forms? If we had defeated Celtc last Sunday, I guarantee that the renewal forms would have landed on our doormats by the Tuesday.

I an almost certainly not renewing my season ticket next season, I have simply had enough of this dross. I will probably pick and chose my games and buy tickets as and when I require them and I�ll bet I�m not the only one who goes down this route.

Cammy F

Murray will come up with a statement as renewal deadline approaches, to the effect that 'real fans' will renew.

To be honest I'm reluctant even to give him my money for one-off games. The thought that I'm paying for what is happening to Rangers is a tad disturbing.

Murray will come up with a statement as renewal deadline approaches, to the effect that 'real fans' will renew.

To be honest I'm reluctant even to give him my money for one-off games. The thought that I'm paying for what is happening to Rangers is a tad disturbing.

Know what you mean, my 'line in the sand' has continually moved as I don't want to turn my back on my team but it is getting harder and harder to continue to support the team knowing that everything I put in is just filling the parasites pockets.

Cammy F

I really don't know if I will or not...

I'd see the point if we were getting something back but we're not. Today's was one of those days and if it were early in the season we'd all be a bit more pragmatic about it.

But it wasn't and all too often we stumble from one bad result to the next while our manager moans about criticism, our captain appears to take the mickey during his goal celebration and our chairman hides away semi-retired in France.

Hardly a case of the customer being right is it...? :(

Well, everybody is entitled to do what they want, I will renew my season ticket, I am renewing it for me because I want to

You fire in mate you are entitled to do what you want with you're money.

Didn't see the goal or the celebration... what did he do likes?

Cupped his hands over his ears and made a 'shooooshing' jesture. Can't see an issue with this to be honest.

Cammy F