Looks like bougerra could miss the final old firm game and his third in total after picking up a booking last night during the st mirren game, apparently the 3rd May has been penciled in for this match... a hammer blow to be honest and i dont fancy calamity dailly in there either:(

Looks like bougerra could miss the final old firm game and his third in total after picking up a booking last night during the st mirren game, apparently the 3rd May has been penciled in for this match... a hammer blow to be honest and i dont fancy calamity dailly in there either:(

I was just about to post that. That's all we need, all we bloody need.:(

Threshold bans are always 14 days from the date they go over the 18 points total...

So the SPL are using the Seville calculator ?

April 8 plus 14 days = May 3 ??????

I'd rather Dailly in the middle alongside Weir than McCulloch or Broadfoot. Remember how easily MacDonald swivelled past Broadfoot to score when they won at our place last time !

Aside from that one mistake Broadfoot had a decent game. Certainly decent enough for me to be more confident in paying Broadfoot than Dailly. Dailly is an accident waiting to happen.

And a CB pairing of 39 yr old Weir and 35 yr old Dailly fills me with ZERO confidence.