A Blackpool fan's view of Adam

I know Charlie has only been with us for a short period of time, but without doubt we would have gone down without him.

He has inspired others around him e.g. Keith Southern. Charlie's determination and effort has been remarkable for a player on loan. We've seen other loanees this year shine for the first few games, but he's given 100% in every game.

He looks to be getting fitter every week, and I can't believe some of the lung busting runs he makes late in games. He tidies up at the back and gives a simple pass, but he has an eye for something out of the ordinary. His performance away at Sheff United was simply magnificent.

Wellens was good, but Charlie is different class entirely.

For me Barker has been fantastic since Christmas, and I can only put his earlier poor form down to becoming a Dad. Most of us know how those early days affect you!

Baptiste has been excellent and has great potential. With Barker at centre back they make a very strong & organised pairing; however, it's likely that he will continue at right back next year.

DJ is still no yet firing as he would like, but along with Charlie he's made a real difference to us.

For me Charlie is the best player I've seen at Bloomfield Road in 25 years, and that's coming from someone that said Trevor Sinclair would play for England the first time I ever saw him play for us.

All the players deserve great credit for this years effort. In my opinion we have progressed despite Larry leaving and we were not far short of being upper mid table this year. You only have to look at the games we should have won to see that. The odd few points here & there would have seen us safe a long time ago.

I hope that Charlie is with us next year, but I fear not.

Whatever, he saved us from going down and he deserves his place in our hall of fame. He's got a very bright future and I can see him playing in the Premiership and for Scotland again.

Thanks Charlie, it's been a pleasure to watch you play.

Taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A50477367

Thought you guys might be interested to see this.

As I've said on many occassions, Charlie Adam isn't the worst player on our books. He has gone from a player who scored 14 goals from midfield, and some of those were in the CL to a player who looked unfit and uninterested. Was all this down to Charlie, or have our coaching staff got a case to answer here?

Cammy F

I don't think anybody can deny he has talent,for me he always had fitness problems and the fact that he could never get a game in his natural position in centre midfield,sound familiar?,however when player is put out on loan he has to use it in a positive way and do as well as you can to earn a return to your team as an improved player or impress enough to get a move elsewhere, looks like he is doing the correct thing and whatever happens I wish the guy all the best