Rangers v Hearts ââ?¬â?? Match Report And Players Ratings

I thougt he was a real danger all afternoon and Whittaker really struggled against him.

he has good pace and got past SW yes but his end product was not up to much IMO, i'm glad he was on the that side though as whenever i've seen him play he looks better on the left and up against Dailly he might've done more damage.

I thought McCulloch did OK and was one of our better players. Edu was OK but needs to offer more consistently.

The front pairing of Boyd and velicka allows teams to defend high up the park, and compacts the midfield allowing teams to stifle our midfield. I really don't see it working long term, as there is just no pace there.

I think that we look far more dangerous with some pace alongside Boyd.

Although Velicka and Boyd have played together in the last 4 games and both scored 4 goals, only one of Boyd's goals has been when when Velicka is on the park, and our scoring rate increases when Velicka has gone off the park.

I thougt he was a real danger all afternoon and Whittaker really struggled against him.

Agree with Jonny. Showed pace and direct running but a lack of end product. On another day he could have really hurt us though.

Interesting point about Boyd's recent goals. Hadn't realised they had come mostly when Velicka had gone off. Feel like i'm in some parallel universe where Boyd has turned provider for Velicka, assisted 3 of his 4 goals.:whistle: