Well, do you?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Circumstances have conspired against us this season and yet we've taken the title race to the wire...again. It's Walters team and we don't have the finances to change it. I honestly don't think we'll improve under any other manager at this point in time.

I see what your saying there UFC, but WS just cant set a team out to go win a match....he constantly relies on safety first and hope we nick a goal.

Ok having a safety approach is ok in some games but going to the title its not! Rangers are bigger and better than their opponents in the SPL and should be having a go from the off. I honestly cant believe he sent out a 4-4-2 today with a relaxed approach!

I think we could improve under a new manager but can we afford such person!!! Richard Gough would be a good cheap option right now!

Bring on the Laudrup brothers!

Richard Gough would be a good cheap option right now!

I think Gough's already proven he can't cut it as a manager

Bring on the Laudrup brothers!

Maybe, if they'd been brought in instead of WS, but with no money to spend I can't see them succeeding.

I realise a lot of the support disagree, but I think Coisty will do a good job when he's given his chance, so he get's my vote to take over from Walter ...whenever that happens

After the lack of urgency shown in the first half, Walter should be f*cking ashamed to darken the corridors of Ibrox again. I understand the argument that it's the players who carry out the business on the park, but the motivation of those players is a reflection on the management team i.e. Walter and Ally. Those players should have been made aware in no uncertain terms that they were playing for their careers today.

Oh, and as for the Bougherra sending off: please Rangers, spare us the dignified silence shite and grow a pair. Look where it's got us these past couple of years.

Amid the negativity I feel it's only right to point out that Sasa Papac and Steve Davis both had good games and showed the requisite character and determination. Pity some of the others aren't as arsed about winning the title.

I didnt think Davis had a good game, gave the ball away to many times needlessly and often chose the wrong option playing it out wide when he could have come inside. He wasn't the only one guilty of this though.

Papac I thought was best player by far and really seems to be mr reliable.

I didnt think Davis had a good game, gave the ball away to many times needlessly and often chose the wrong option playing it out wide when he could have come inside. He wasn't the only one guilty of this though.

Papac I thought was best player by far and really seems to be mr reliable.

Davis' problem is the same as the team's - he doesn't play for 90 minutes. I did think he had a good first half. The ball just didn't break for us at times in that first half.

Papac MOTM by the proverbial country mile.

Gough got a hard time but not sure why, Lambert definitely made a mess of things though. Would love to see Gough back in some capacity but he seems happily settled in America now :(

That's what I thought. Was it not Lambert who made a mess of Livi after Gough.

It sure was, yet wasn't it strange how kind the mhedia were to him? Or perhaps not...

Livi were well adrift when Gough took over and never received the credit he was due for rescuing them that season. He left because he fell out with the Sellick-loving board.

That was his only managerial job, so to state that "Gough's already proven he can't cut it as a manager" is as ridiculous as it is ill-informed.