I was thinking of how it might go on Sunday giving that Dundee utd need a draw to get into europe.

It just sounds so familiar, as i can remeber in 2005 when we played Hibs at easter road to win the league, Hibs needed a 1-0 defeat to get into europe.

We obviously need a win, or to match anything Celtic do. But there is too many Celtic fans thinking they have won against Hearts already. But for me, Hearts are the team i would have picked to play Celtic to try get a point off them if i could have.

So, on Sunday if Hearts manage to draw against Celtic or beat them, and Rangers and Utd are matched at say 1-1, a repeat of helicopter sundays scenario at Easter rd could occur with both teams sitting back passing the ball around, not pushing up, as both sides are content with the result.

I just have a feeling Celtic are going into this game with the wrong attitude and they'll find out Hearts will punish them. I'll go for 1-1.

That will mean Rangers and Utd can both get what they want with a draw, and we may even see this scenario repeated towards the end of the game as both sides will not want to lose what they have, and may see it as silly to keep pushing on when they have got what they want.

Obviously i want a win on Sunday, and there will definetly be a few goals at Tannadice on Sunday. But again, i think as the Celtic result will be 1-1, this will filter through to both sides who will be tied at that point at 1-1.

That will be the final score and Gers will lift the trophy by 2 points :rfc::thup::rfc:

I was thinking of how it might go on Sunday giving that Dundee utd need a draw to get into europe.

It just sounds so familiar, as i can remeber in 2005 when we played Hibs at easter road to win the league, Hibs needed a 1-0 defeat to get into europe.

We obviously need a win, or to match anything Celtic do. But there is too many Celtic fans thinking they have won against Hearts already. But for me, Hearts are the team i would have picked to play Celtic to try get a point off them if i could have.

So, on Sunday if Hearts manage to draw against Celtic or beat them, and Rangers and Utd are matched at say 1-1, a repeat of helicopter sundays scenario at Easter rd could occur with both teams sitting back passing the ball around, not pushing up, as both sides are content with the result.

I just have a feeling Celtic are going into this game with the wrong attitude and they'll find out Hearts will punish them. I'll go for 1-1.

That will mean Rangers and Utd can both get what they want with a draw, and we may even see this scenario repeated towards the end of the game as both sides will not want to lose what they have, and may see it as silly to keep pushing on when they have got what they want.

Obviously i want a win on Sunday, and there will definetly be a few goals at Tannadice on Sunday. But again, i think as the Celtic result will be 1-1, this will filter through to both sides who will be tied at that point at 1-1.

That will be the final score and Gers will lift the trophy by 2 points :rfc::thup::rfc:

Hope you're correct, however I believe Hertz have a few players out, driver , Kingston & palazuelos and think Obua is v doubtfull too.

At the end of the day it's all about what Rangers do, feck them :rfc:

Can't afford to think like that. Disrespectful to all the sides involved and will bite us on the arse. It's the tims who appear to be falling into this trap, not us.

Go out and win this league! :rfc:

I agree with you.

And, i dont think the players will do this, but you know how history repeats itself and i feel another helicopter turning moment coming on from Parkhead to Tannadice.

To be honest with you though mate, i'm just speculating. In the back of my mind i'm thinki ng the players will be well versed to come out and thrash Utd.:rfc:

Agree with John that Hearts are the team id have picked to play Celtic. Just a pity they dont need a point or 3.

There is quite a few things that can happen between the top 2 plus Dundee utd and aberdeens positions.

We just have to set out to win our game, we are in by far the best position of all the teams playing for something.

Celtic will win tomorrow so we need to do the same...

Thats my take on it too.

Dundee United's recent home form is gash. If the rest of the SPL can at least draw there, as the best team in the league (looking at the table :D) we should be leaving with 3 points.