Wearing Chelsea top to a Rangers game?

I do have a problem with that. You're at a Rangers game so why wear any other football top? I find it strange.

Just seems more and more Chelsea tops popping up at Ibrox in the last couple of seasons.

uch fuck off gav, i fuckin do it all the time.

so, now your saying no one can wear anything else but their clubs colours? bullshit!!!

what about the `orange` cup final? bet you never said fuck all about that.

this thread is a total fucking joke btw and your making an arse of yourself talking about it.

i`m not just saying it`s chelsea tops but everyone should be allowed to wear whatever the fuck they like within reason!:admin:

uch fuck off gav, i fuckin do it all the time.

so, now your saying no one can wear anything else but their clubs colours? bullshit!!!

what about the `orange` cup final? bet you never said fuck all about that.

this thread is a total fucking joke btw and your making an arse of yourself talking about it.

i`m not just saying it`s chelsea tops but everyone should be allowed to wear whatever the fuck they like within reason!:admin:

But you're there to support Rangers not show your support for Chelski. How hard is that to get your nut round?

As for the orange day at Hampden, that was organised by the fans, I can't remember fans organising a Chelsea day at Ibrox.

I'm sure all the Chelsea top wearing folk at Ibrox have more clothes to choose from.

But you're there to support Rangers not show your support for Chelski. How hard is that to get your nut round?

As for the orange day at Hampden, that was organised by the fans, I can't remember fans organising a Chelsea day at Ibrox.

I'm sure all the Chelsea top wearing folk at Ibrox have more clothes to choose from.

what the fuck is the difference?

chelsea and rangers are the smae colours.

so, anyone who wears holland tops or france tops will be getting a cuff round the ear from you then?

i better never see you at ibrox with an arsenal top after this pish!

it doesn`t matter wtf you wear to be honest. it`s blue and it helps it`s the same colour as gers and maybe the guy is so poor he can`t affoard two tops and thinks if he wears a football top to the football it would be ok.

i certainly don`t have a prob with it, unless it was septic or the sheep!

what the fuck is the difference?

chelsea and rangers are the smae colours.

so, anyone who wears holland tops or france tops will be getting a cuff round the ear from you then?

i better never see you at ibrox with an arsenal top after this pish!

it doesn`t matter wtf you wear to be honest. it`s blue and it helps it`s the same colour as gers and maybe the guy is so poor he can`t affoard two tops and thinks if he wears a football top to the football it would be ok.

i certainly don`t have a prob with it, unless it was septic or the sheep!

I usually wear a Rangers top to Ibrox and if not then I wear a t-shirt, not an Arsenal top, not a PSV top, not a Porto top etc etc.