Wearing Chelsea top to a Rangers game?

yeah but you said something like I would never wear anything other than a rangers top to ibrox.

why not? :S

I meant with regards to football tops. I would never wear another teams shirt to Ibrox.

I'd happily wear something that wasn't a football top and have done on many occasions.

at the end of the day it`s surely down to the individual to be able to choose what he wants.

an, as i said at the start as long as it`s within reason, then i don`t see why anyone should be denied wearing a top to any game!

all seems a whole load of pish to me!

Every Other team is an opponent to Rangers. We could end up gettin ure Chelsea, etc in Europe. So you obv wouldnt wear their top then. So why wear it any other time.

Wearing international tops is understandable. Most of the international tops are tops of the nationalities of our players/staff.

Every Other team is an opponent to Rangers. We could end up gettin ure Chelsea, etc in Europe. So you obv wouldnt wear their top then. So why wear it any other time.

thats impossible since chelsea are in the champions league;)

the only real opponents to rangers are every team in the spl.

anyone else can`t really be considered a real opponent since we never actually meet them unless it`s a blue moon.

Yes but is there not a possibility that we could face them?

Next Year? Ten Years ? 20 Years?

They do nothing for glasgow rangers and i doubt there are many chelsea fans that wear rangers tops to games. Unless they are from up here.

I couldn't care less what people wear. It's up to them.

It's not as if there are hundreds of them. I seen a few Chelsea tops, a few England tops, a few Scotland tops, a few NI tops and a few French tops today.

Hradly anything to get worked up about.

thats impossible since chelsea are in the champions league;)

Ummm, you are WRONG Colshy - it is NOT impossible - if Chelsea finish 3rd in their CL group they drop to the UEFA and COULD get Rangers - please try harder :P

Personally I don't really mind it as you can see that the reason these tops are being worn is because they are of similar colour to Rangers.

I also saw a PSG top yesterday - I have no problem with it at all.