How badly is the discredited 'journalist' hurting?

Real bad.

"In celebration, others among the Rangers invasion rocked Tannadice with their modern, progressive, liberal songsheet. This is said in bleak jest. Even in such great moments as this Rangers officials will cringe at their supporters bigoted repertoire, which now almost routinely humiliates and diminishes the club. Such poison, though, should not be allowed to besmirch what has been a fine achievement by the club."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article6356235.ece

Haw B.O. Bhoy...

img55531.jpg

As soon as I saw it was him reporting on the game, I just knew there would be something in there criticisiing our club. He can't help himself, but it gets a bit tedious.

Of course backing his comment would be a bit much to hope for, but of course, it's just a bit of routine mud throwing.

Objectivity is, as always, something that is an alien concept to Spiers.

Seriously if I were a Times reader (and generally it is a decent paper I'm told); I'd be constantly disappointed with Spiers' work.

He repeats the same nonsense every week but his point of view lacks credibility as he simply is not objective in his opinion. By all means have a go at offensive songs but to only attack one club is disingenuous and means his crusade is nothing more than a sham.

Spiers is a caricature. I can't understand why the Times editors don't see that.

Has he ever written an article about is without negative undertones or a sly dig?

Back in the day, when newspapers were prepared to send ra Bhoy in Corduroy to Augusta, Georgia, for the US Masters; Rangers and Rangers supporters were far from his diseased mind. He would wax lyrical about big black Caddys in orange overlongs and roague-iron shoes, sweating gently because they were toting full bags.

You knew he was lost in his fantasy of being lost in the Georgia woods, bending over to admire a Venus Flytrap, only to be accosted and invited by those same Caddys, to do some praying. Other than hating Rangers, nothing gets the Botanical Truth Fairy excited, like the thought of full throated, forced facial humiliation.

You knew he was lost in his fantasy of being lost in the Georgia woods, bending over to admire a Venus Flytrap, only to be accosted and invited by those same Caddys, to do some praying. Other than hating Rangers, nothing gets the Botanical Truth Fairy excited, like the thought of full throated, forced facial humiliation.

That explains his penchants for yellow Mini motorcars... :giruy:

his pain's poetry. drink in his bitterness. :)

poor use of english, and preaches his liberal ideologue diatribes as though he were a sermon. he's so petty. it's great :D

Edited by bmck