Transfer Ins and Outs - Summer 2009

Roy Makay and Denny Landzaat are free to leave Feynoord. The only problem would be their wages. Oh well that was another piece of useless information.

Fantastic players in their day. How old are they?

According to Traynor and a few others today, we won't be signing anyone this window, regardless if we get rid of further players or not. The only way we would be able to sign anyone is if a new buyer is found who has money to invest.

According to Traynor and a few others today, we won't be signing anyone this window, regardless if we get rid of further players or not. The only way we would be able to sign anyone is if a new buyer is found who has money to invest.

I mentioned that Bain said this at the end of the week but it appears to have been overlooked. Not good news. No new CB is scandalous imo.

I seriously think that no new CB means no SPL title. Boogie is away for the African nations at some point and I suspect that could cost us upwards of 6 points or so. Unbelievable. Big Lee at CB? I appreciate his goals this season but I'm sorry, he's still a shite player and I don't like to see him on the team sheet. At the very least recall Webster if it's possible.

I mentioned that Bain said this at the end of the week but it appears to have been overlooked. Not good news. No new CB is scandalous imo.

Not so SA. I noted it and vaguely replied on your subject:thup:

Does it have to be a new owner. Does this new Chairman not have some cash to bring to the table since he has the job of basically looking to straighten the finances?

Or am i basing him more on an autonomist chairman like Abramovich?

Or, am i showing signs of desperation!!!!:whistle:

I seriously think that no new CB means no SPL title. Boogie is away for the African nations at some point and I suspect that could cost us upwards of 6 points or so. Unbelievable. Big Lee at CB? I appreciate his goals this season but I'm sorry, he's still a shite player and I don't like to see him on the team sheet. At the very least recall Webster if it's possible.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=12049&highlight=african+nations

Post 7. :thup:

Glad someone noticed that John. Not good news though.