'Setting the Standard' - Full Report Now Available

FWIW, the Scotzine article on the 'Setting The Standards' report contains a glaring mistake when the editor writes - 'While it has not been handed over to Rangers Football Club yet, when it does, the board should take a thorough look at it and work out all aspects of the plan rather than just file it amongst other papers to gather dust'.

FWIW, the Scotzine article on the 'Setting The Standards' report contains a glaring mistake when the editor writes - 'While it has not been handed over to Rangers Football Club yet, when it does, the board should take a thorough look at it and work out all aspects of the plan rather than just file it amongst other papers to gather dust'.

The Gersnet article before pointed out that it was already handed over,plus the intro from the article states that. If meant it is a shot in the foot.

Vital football still carrying it forward.

Yeah, the guys over there have been very helpful in promoting the report. As have a few other sites such as VB and DTB.

Just goes to show that with a bit of polite communication, the online admin can work together to maximise the impact of positive stories.

I understand that he is not Rangers minded but on this post he did give us good coverage.

I don't think there is such a thing as Rangers "minded". I would say that word is used for Celtic fans who have a certain way of thinking that has no equivalent for Bears... :box:

Rangers minded, for us just means plain and simply a Rangers supporter, as the term does when used with any club like Newcastle, Liverpool etc.

There is only one club to my knowledge that uses the term as a cloak for their preferred religeous and political beliefs, and is non-sporting.

No prizes for working that one out.......

Guest TheQueensXI
Yeah, the guys over there have been very helpful in promoting the report. As have a few other sites such as VB and DTB.

Just goes to show that with a bit of polite communication, the online admin can work together to maximise the impact of positive stories.

It has had more than 30 comments, which is pretty good for any article on there, however they generally turn into flame wars between tims and Rangers fans due to them being able to post freely there, so its hardly an indication of its success - checking newsnow is a better way of seeing how well its done.

As promised, im doing a full article on some of the points and the report in general to give my view, which will be posted on Vital possibly tomorrow night (in time for peak interest in Newsnow on Saturday morning).

Glad to put the word out guys, if you need anymore help let us know. Credit to everyone involved.