hello

Guest wilkie1984

Guest wilkie1984

hey there,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is my first post on gersnetonline. I am also a member of FollowFollow.com and have over 800 posts on there.

I decided to join the forum after reading the report that was made by the website and have to say i was very impressed by it.

I have been a season ticket holder for the last 8 years at Ibrox, Sitting in Broomlan Front, Govan front and have now moved to the other side of the Govan front because of a muck up with the Rangers ticket office (no surprise there!!)

Well thats the first post over with and here is to many more.

Thanks,

Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy our website. we are not as busy as Follow Follow but we feel we have a great site that allows debate from all sides.

Hope you enjoy.

Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy our website. we are not as busy as Follow Follow but we feel we have a great site that allows debate from all sides.

Hope you enjoy.

Quality over quantity! very rarely will you find 8 threads on the same topic... and you are entitled to your own opinion and will find good debate without fear of being "banned" if you have certain views!

Welcome wilkie and hope you enjoy the site!

(also the banter is pretty good here too!)

welcome m8, you don't get attacked on here like you do on FF for saying your opinion, well not as much :D

You watch what you're saying Johnny, I know where you live :)

Welcome mate