Should we keep Charlie Adam?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Charlie Adam?

• Yes, he's worth another year at the club
    • No, take the Ã?£500K and run

Handy player to have if we get struck by some midfield injuries. Edu won't be back straight away & Thomson is only just coming back (we hope), so all it would take is a Mendes injury & Charlie would be handy to have around. I'd keep him unless we were offered over a million or he wanted a move himself.

I thought he still had potential and was unfairly criticised. However, once you lose the fans so badly, you should probably move on.

Hutton successfully managed to silence the booing majority , the vast majority of fans would have gladly given him away for nothing the previous season

Hutton successfully managed to silence the booing majority , the vast majority of fans would have gladly given him away for nothing the previous season

He had to play exceptionally to do so. I don't think Adam is capable of raising his game to that level.

He had to play exceptionally to do so. I don't think Adam is capable of raising his game to that level.

he played and scored in our champions league games and never looked out of place , ironically playing out of position , why not give him a chance , far too many on these forums do not give young scots any breaks , Aaron will be welcomed back with open arms even though he has shown absolutely nothing yet Adam get's no slack