Souness said that about Ian Durrant but unfortunately he never hit the same heights after his injury. Hopefully Thomson will.

I think that Thomson probably has a better chance at it. There is the advancement of medicine and technology but as much as that Thomson has had a similar injury before and look how well he recovered from that,.

I think before any of the so called 'targets' arrive, we will have to see outs before we can shell out. None of them really excite me tbh and in fact some disturb me especially Marlon Harewood. Europe must be quaking in their boots

I think before any of the so called 'targets' arrive, we will have to see outs before we can shell out. None of them really excite me tbh and in fact some disturb me especially Marlon Harewood. Europe must be quaking in their boots

Marlon Harewood isnt as bad as people make out! As I said he was key for West Ham a few years ago. He has went downhill a bit but i can think of far worse players.

Its a bit like Dailly. Dailly wasnt a bad signing and came with a worse reputation than anything else. But as a stop gap for centre half he was a decent signing. Playing him RB and upfront is a bit of a joke though!

Id rather Dailly stayed than McCulloch TBH. He had a decent first few months with us but has now turned into one of the worst players we've got. But he still gets played if available in ANY position! The guy played left mid, centre half and centre midfield last season yet I think he is a striker!

Guest Baxter

Would love hutton back and wouldnt mind bikey or tonel but for our troubled left mid problem i would be going for sone aluko from aberdeen with our money troubles a think he would be a great signing