BBC Reporting 'Scotland'

Isn't it refreshing to see that after the demise of Sentanta that BBC Reporting 'Scotland' have taken over the mantle of being the dedicated 'Celtc Tv Channel'? Once again, it would appear that Celtc were the only 'Scottish' club playing this weekend with the vast majority of the sports section dedicated to Celtc alone.

Cammy F - Why Do We Pay Our Licence Fee For Loyal RSC

Isn't it refreshing to see that after the demise of Sentanta that BBC Reporting 'Scotland' have taken over the mantle of being the dedicated 'Celtc Tv Channel'? Once again, it would appear that Celtc were the only 'Scottish' club playing this weekend with the vast majority of the sports section dedicated to Celtc alone.

Cammy F - Why Do We Pay Our Licence Fee For Loyal RSC

Yip, I noticed that myself. Pretty shocking to be honest!

In saying that, they won a cup, we never! :spl:

:whistle:

BBC Scotland's love affair with their beloved green'n'grey hoops has become increasingly apparent this last decade. Remember Suvul, BBC Scotland driving an open top double decker bus over to Anduluzia, nearly 150 staff joined the junket, and Queen Margaret Gardens operating on a skeleton staff for a week.

A succession of Sports Producers and News Editors at Beeb Scotland have ensured a Rangers hating ambience. Truly, ra Sellik are the Establishment club.

I don't think anyone is in any doubt any more where BBC Scotland's agenda lies. If you relied on the BBC and most of our newspapers for your news you would have next to no idea Rangers won the league last season. Squeezed in under a two-page spread on Celtic's pre-season exploits in The Times today was an 60-word snippet on Rangers' victory over Nuremburg.

They are still hurting.

BBC Scotland's love affair with their beloved green'n'grey hoops has become increasingly apparent this last decade. Remember Suvul, BBC Scotland driving an open top double decker bus over to Anduluzia, nearly 150 staff joined the junket, and Queen Margaret Gardens operating on a skeleton staff for a week.

A succession of Sports Producers and News Editors at Beeb Scotland have ensured a Rangers hating ambience. Truly, ra Sellik are the Establishment club.

Thing is 26th, as I've said on Gersnet before, I honestly think that it's the fact that they know it annoys us that fuels it. If we ignored it altogether for a year or two, maybe it would balance out. I don't know that for sure, but we all have the capacity to be wind-up merchants & the people at the head of the beeb's Scottish football department are no different. Well, they are different in at least one sense as we know, but that's not my point.

Thing is 26th, as I've said on Gersnet before, I honestly think that it's the fact that they know it annoys us that fuels it. If we ignored it altogether for a year or two, maybe it would balance out. I don't know that for sure, but we all have the capacity to be wind-up merchants & the people at the head of the beeb's Scottish football department are no different. Well, they are different in at least one sense as we know, but that's not my point.

I see what you're trying to say Shroomz but I disagree. The fact is that the vast majority of Rangers fans are of the apathetic kind, who don't go on websites and who continue to blindly buy Rangers-hating newspapers. Any "reaction" these jhournos receive is from the small 'hardcore', guys like VB etc. I honestly believe that our newspapers have become daily Celtic Views for no other reason than those who write for them support Ra Sellik. They have the airwaves, they have the television studios, and they sure as hell have had the papers for a long time.

Whyis there such a disparity in the number of journos who support them vs those who support us ?

Without wishing to sound too much like a conspiracy theorist, it would appear from the state of our media, politics and society at large that Scotland's "Celtic-minded" made a conscious decision a decade or two ago to infiltrate our newspapers, television, political parties, police force, football association, any position of power, in numbers. How else do you explain their apparent freedom to sing about the IRA week in week out while we get pilloried for sneezing? The marked increase in IRA chanting from the bheasts in the last couple of years is no coincidence, they are fully aware now that it's one rule for us and another for them. They 'own' the BBC, the Scottish Labour Party and all but one or two newspapers. The only way to get a job at Pacific Quay if you are a white male is to produce your Sellik season ticket. Make no mistake they got well and truly found out in the aftermath of our Scottish Cup triumph in May - clear as day for all to see.