All that inner balance, ying and yang, transcendental weighted equations, life based harmony, .......................... pysh demands a daily/weekly mantra. A cerebral comfort blanket to get you through times on an even keel. Maintain your centre and you will maintain your focus.

With the above in mind, I have settled on the next week's balanced approach - 'a third choice manager results in third rate performances'.

I have related this to a few Yahoo aquaintances, iot has the desired effect. I am reinforcing it with, 'MAF is NAF'. Call me Marko(Mark Antoine Fortune) looks promising in providing short term(and let's all hope that morphs into long term) hilarity for us and excrutiating embarrassment for ra Yahoos.

Bears, find your centre and hugely enjoy the next week.

Sounds good to me...

A few Celtic fans I know compared Fortune to young Sebo last night. I was quick to remind them that Sebo cost less than half as much and did actually manage to score for us...! :D

Sounds good to me...

A few Celtic fans I know compared Fortune to young Sebo last night. I was quick to remind them that Sebo cost less than half as much and did actually manage to score for us...! :D

................. and we recouped �£750,000 when he left.

Andy walker betrayed himself on Radio Snyde last evening, "ah like him, good movement, comfortable with his back to goal, will provide the foil for Scott McDonald, but looks like he has no confidence in the box ..........mmmmhh".

That mmmmhhhh was the sound of reappraisal.

Sounds good to me...

Eventually. :fish: