I cant believe Ashton has broke his Ankle in training! 3 days before the Hammers kick there season off. I thought Ashton was going to shine in the EPL this season, now he has up to 12 wks recovery.

Stupid friendlies at stupid times.

I cant believe Ashton has broke his Ankle in training! 3 days before the Hammers kick there season off. I thought Ashton was going to shine in the EPL this season, now he has up to 12 wks recovery.

Stupid friendlies at stupid times.

Ashton is average. He did well for Crewe in the 1st division but he's nowhere near international class. No big loss to the English team.

aye out classed, the defenders are just standing about not even going for the ball, now on the other hand if there was something to play for england would be the ones out classed.

Ian Wright is one cocky fud, hope he breaks his neck.

What a difference and its due a few things IMO.

McLaren and Venebles will have given the players a feel good factor instead of a depressing SGE. I expect Venebles to play a huge part in this.

They got it spot on with playing a the midfielders in there proper positions and 2 up top. Hargreaves is a new player all of a sudden and Lampard and Gerrard got there free roles. It shows they dont need to be fitted into the same midfield when common sense comes into it.

With Rooney still to come into that team and a potential return for Paul Scholes i think england will stroll there group.

2010 wc winners ;) England that is.

Christ it's started already! Building yourself up Dunn for a huge fall. England beat a poor Greek side who Scotland would've beaten easily on that performance last night.