It's a shame it didn't work out for him here but hopefully his career will be a success elsewhere.

It's interesting to note that Hemdani doesn't have a club yet. Perhaps teams weren't impressed by his sit and collect the money attitude last season.

If he tried to do the easy thing more often then he could've been a regular in the 1st team. He chose to try the 70 yard pass or the cheeky back heel only for him to fall on his arse or mis-hit the pass.

You weren't the worst though Charlie.

Good luck at the Pleasure Beach.

I suspect Charlie's goals to games ratio, for a wide left midfielder is more than decent? Maybe, another poster can provide said information?

Charlie was a heads up player, knew the options available. Even whilst receiving the most undeserving of comments from a section of the Rangers support, he never hid, always available to take a pass.

Good luck Charlie, as a professional footballer you will continue to make a good living from the game and I know you will not miss an opportunity to thank Rangers for providing you with the necessary skills and application.

Dont think �£200K is a good deal for us , he is worth a lot more than that

We have sunk very far down the footballing ladder as far as Transfers go we always sell our players on the cheap.

Adam is still young and has potential i reckon we have blundered selling him for this cheap as he is a useful squad player who could yet turn good.

I have a video/dvd which shows a young Charlie signing his first professional Contract with his mum and dad and the chairman with Rangers was years ago.

Good luck to him

Dont think �£200K is a good deal for us , he is worth a lot more than that

We have sunk very far down the footballing ladder as far as Transfers go we always sell our players on the cheap.

Adam is still young and has potential i reckon we have blundered selling him for this cheap as he is a useful squad player who could yet turn good.

I have a video/dvd which shows a young Charlie signing his first professional Contract with his mum and dad and the chairman with Rangers was years ago.

Good luck to him

I think you are confusing Charlie's fee, which is �£500,000 with the proposed fee offered and accepted(�£200,000 from Plymouth) for Alan Gow.