Player Ratings-Record

I'm sure some of they bean-counter guys could turn it into a �£3m transfer fee, once they take account of the savings in salary, a bit of VAT etc.....

Creative accounting at its best eh BD ???

Spin is spin. Wage savings does not constitute it being a part of the transfer fee.... though I am sure it would be a "deal worth around X million"

I'm sure some of they bean-counter guys could turn it into a �£3m transfer fee, once they take account of the savings in salary, a bit of VAT etc.....

What's the difference between a Bean Counter and a Bean Grinder?

A pair of comfortable shoes.

Creative accounting at its best eh BD ???

Spin is spin. Wage savings does not constitute it being a part of the transfer fee.... though I am sure it would be a "deal worth around X million"

We were told that Hutton was sold for �£9m and Sebo for �£1m but transfer fees totalled �£8.7m. Spin is spin, as you say, but it doesn't stop the club from lying to the support.

We were told that Hutton was sold for �£9m and Sebo for �£1m but transfer fees totalled �£8.7m. Spin is spin, as you say, but it doesn't stop the club from lying to the support.

Oh I am not doibting it at all. More BS by the custodian and his sidekick to make it look like we are making all these great deals all over the place.

Did anyone really believe we got 1 mill for Sebo ?? Come on, other than Gribz, who will admit to it ?